Friday 24 February 2017

About OVA:done

My name's bushie83 and I started OVA:done in February 2017.

OVA:done is a blog dedicated to Overwatch where I basically write about anything and everything Overwatch. 

So, I little bit about myself - I've been playing Overwatch since October 2016, and I am currently in high Silver. I play on PS4 and my gametag is 'bushie83'. I watch and read a ton of Overwatch content, so even though my gameplay isn't the best, I like to think my knowledge is. "Damn my fingers"!

Hens the reason for starting OVA:done. Now I have a place to share my tactic ideas, team builds, guides, etc. It also gives me a place to record my progress, stuff I learn by just playing the game. Because at the end of the day, I just want to get better at the game and become the best I can. 

So, I hope you enjoy my blog. Feel free to leave comments on any of the posts, and let's become better together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment